We are currently looking for
- At least a bachelors degree in Engineering, Programming or other technical field
- Technical support experience (at least 1 year)
- Fluent English (the interview will be conducted in English, so be prepared)
- Ability to find a common ground with international partners and high level of personal responsibility.
- A lot of initiative! We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and is yearning to take on new and exciting projects.
- Ability to withstand negative feedback and remain calm even in the most stressful situations.
- Ability to do more with less (money doesn’t always solve all problems in business)
- Good computer skills
- Any other language is a plus (Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese)
- A sense of humor
- Test new versions of software before they are released to customers and give feedback to our programming department.
- Use our 3D scanners to make sample scans
- Occasionally attend exhibitions in Moscow and abroad with sales personnel
- Assist marketing department in creating content for social media and website
- A good-natured boss (guess, who is writing the text for this vacancy? ;))
- All the official employment papers and 4 weeks paid vacation, naturally
- We like to promote from within, so if you are interested in learning about marketing/sales/IT/programming or any other type of position within the company, we are more than happy to support you in your efforts
- We are 15 min (walking) from a metro station (m. Nagatinskaya)
- Work day lasts 9 hours (with one hour lunch break) and can start anywhere from 9am to 11am.
- Although this is not written in stone, we think this would be a good position for someone who only has a few years of experience under their belt and is yearning to get a lot more experience to rise up the ranks a couple of years down the road.
- Salary: 60 000 RUB/mo
- Reporting to “Director of Sales”
- There will be a single interview, but with several people in the company. The decision will take less than two weeks.
2. Give examples of your solving difficult cases in supporting customers.
3. Besides salary, what tasks should motivate and inspire you in your job?
4. Have you attended any education courses over last year? Please indicate.
5. What CRM or ticket management system did you use? Did you like it and why?